This site contains comments, articles, topics and content of a general nature only and is not intended to be relied upon without first consulting from us. It is not intended as a substitute for professional and specific personalized advice. No responsibility can be accepted by the author(s) for loss occasioned to any person or entity doing anything as a result of the material on this site.
We abide by the highest ethical standards and the National Code of Practice defined in the Commonwealth DETYA & ESOS ACT 2001. As a member of Migration Agent Registration Authority [MARA], we abide by the MARA code of conduct.
We are member of Migration Institute of Australia & Australian Education Institutions in India
We undertakes to protect the information you given to us and adopts a strict principle that information provided by clients is treated with utmost confidentiality.
We will collect and store your personal information in order to provide you with a highly personalized service. We will NOT, however, use that personal information for purposes beyond those deemed necessary to find you a suitable educational institution or sponsorship or immigration. We will NOT re-sell, distribute, or share your personal information with third parties other than prospective educational institution or sponsorship or immigration. Shivaram Prasad SESHAM is the sole owner of the information collected on this site.
We have a unique and valued relationship with its clients. Part of that relationship is founded upon a genuine respect for your privacy and that of your personal and business information.
In the course of doing business with us, we may at times be required to gather information about you or your business. The reasons for collecting this information can vary and may include the following:
* to identify you as an authorized person to act on behalf of the business you represent or own
* to make an accurate assessment on how best to resolve an issue with respect to the use of one of our services
* to provide accurate and relevant guidance to you with respect to procedures and practices relevant to or connected with the use of our consulting services
* to ensure we are able to contact you efficiently for VISA related issues
* to better understand your business requirements and translate those into more advanced services
To provide you with tailored information and marketing material relevant to an enquiry
There are a number of ways in which we collect information, including:
* directly from you – at the time of enquiry about or request for service from our web sites
* through telephone calls made by you or a by one of our representative
Occasionally, this information is made available to organizations or individuals outsiders and may include the following:
* your representatives – internal or externall
* credit providers, where such providers are instrumental in the execution of a service
* our own advisers in such issues as VISAS
* debt collection agencies
* government or regulatory bodies where required or authorized by law
* Educational Institutions
* Financial Institutions
* Assessment Bodies
* Immigration Department
* Review Tribunals
Any information we hold about you is always available for you to review and amend. It is important that information held about you is relevant, accurate and beneficial to both parties. As such, you are welcome to request a copy of all the information we hold about you. You can make this request in writing